In this video I show you how to make a Coconut Mango Raspberry Smoothie – my favorite non-green fruit smoothie :)
Both the coconut water and the coconut meat of Young Thai Coconuts have tremendous health benefits – full of electrolytes, healthy fat, and amazing anti-bacterial properties.
If you have never opened a coconut, click here to learn how to open a coconut.
Give this hydrating, delicious smoothie a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1 Young Thai Coconut
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- Open the coconut. Pour the water into a high speed blender.
- Scoop out the coconut meat and add to the blender.
- Peel and slice the mango and add to the blender.
- Blend the coconut and mango together.
- Add the raspberries and blend for about 30 seconds until just incorporated but sill frozen.