This is a surprisingly delicious salad that is super simple to make and full of nutritional value.
Read about the health benefits of blueberries here. Read about the nutritional benefits of arugula here. This is a great addition to your raw food diet… or any health conscious diet for that matter :)
Arugula Blueberry Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 74g
Dietary Fiber 19g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 handfuls of organic baby or wild arugula
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup raw asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about one lemon)
- 1/4 cup raw agave
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad with dressing and enjoy!
- Low Glycemic Dressing Option
- Try blending 1/4 cup lemon juice or Apple Cider Vinegar with 1/4 Avocado and 5-10 drops of NuNaturals Stevia to taste. Add salt and pepper, pour over the salad, toss and enjoy.
pam sterling https://pamsterling.com/
Nice video Pam, I like that you shot it outside. I’m salivating and I’m out of arugula! I’ll be adding this salad to my dinner table tonight (though I’ll have to change the dressing-sadly, allergic to citrus :( )
Thanks for the comment Pat. Let me know what you think of the salad. P.