This is a surprisingly delicious salad that is super simple to make and full of nutritional value.
Read about the health benefits of blueberries here. Read about the nutritional benefits of arugula here. This is a great addition to your raw food diet… or any health conscious diet for that matter :)
- 2 handfuls of organic baby or wild arugula
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup raw asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about one lemon)
- 1/4 cup raw agave
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad with dressing and enjoy!
- Low Glycemic Dressing Option
- Try blending 1/4 cup lemon juice or Apple Cider Vinegar with 1/4 Avocado and 5-10 drops of NuNaturals Stevia to taste. Add salt and pepper, pour over the salad, toss and enjoy.