Kale has been haled as a miracle vegetable. It has more vegetable protein than any other leafy green and it is full of life giving vitamins and minerals.
Apple Cider Vinegar is another amazing food with all kinds of health benefits. It can particularly aid with poor digestion.
If you’ve never eaten raw kale, you’re in for a delicious treat. Scrunching it down is the key to making it edible.
In this video, I show you how to scrunch it down and how to make my favorite version of a Raw Kale Salad. One of my very favorite raw food recipes.
Raw Kale Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 15g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 large curly Kale leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/c cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow or red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup mango, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoon organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon organic dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Agave
- Remove the kale from the stems and chop into bite size pieces
- Squeeze lime juice over kale and sprinkle with salt.
- Massage kale until it wilts and becomes soft.
- Place in bowl and top with onion, pepper, mango, avocado and pine nuts.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, mustard and agave together and pour over salad.
- Low Glycemic Option
- Omit the mango from the salad and for the dressing, blend the following ingredients and enjoy!
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T Organic Mustard
- 2 T Avocado
- NuNaturals Stevia to taste (suggest 3-5 drops)
pam sterling https://pamsterling.com/
[…] Raw Food Recipes – How To Make A Raw Kale Salad – Raw Food Diet – Pam Sterling http://pamsterling.com/how-to-make-a-… […]
Pam, Just made time to watch this after a crazy busy spring. This recipe has reinspired me — I enjoy it, too. Hope to see you soon. Jeanie