This is a fabulous raw food winter salad and a great addition to any diet. It’s easy to make, plus it’s flavorful, gorgeous and hearty. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Asian Pear Celery Dill Sald
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups Pear, diced. Any kind is fine.
- 1 cup celery diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- Juice of one lime
- A few sprinkles of sesame oil to taste (toasted for more flavor or cold pressed for strictly raw)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw cashews, optional
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Toss together and enjoy.
- For a more properly combined salad, omit the cashews.
pam sterling https://pamsterling.com/